Saturday 12 April 2014

My venture into Forex trading by opening a live account



         I was working at a concern where I have some free time available. I had saved some money, which I thought I can trade to earn an additional revenue. I started learning Forex in my leisure time and slowly understood the various factors involved in Forex trading. It was a new venture, so I was very cautious and looked for a proper online trading Forex broker who would offer more benefits. 

 https://greenvaultfx.com/liveaccount/liveaccount.php
       I choose this online Forex trading broker who had a global presence. They provided a welcome bonus for opening a live account with them. There was little time taken for opening a live account with them and the whole process was very simple and not much complicated. The part that I liked most with this online trading broker is their post account opening support. They helped me by providing daily support regarding the technical analysis and economic events happening around the globe. 

       I was happy to earn an additional income by sparing a little time. The wonderful support offered by this trading broker has in fact helped me a lot in making better decisions about the Forex market. I now insist my friends and associate to follow my foot step and open a live account to trade in the Forex industry. Visit this link to grab this wonderful opportunity  https://greenvaultfx.com/liveaccount/liveaccount.php


3 comments:

  1. hey Sarah Jessica Thanks a lot nice informative about Forex live account.recently i use demo account form Greenvaultfx nice experiences for thank you for share Forex news.

    i need best forex offers its my mail id milarose.j@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mila,

    Thanks for your comments on my blog post we will post some forex trading offers on coming blog post , pls subscribe our blog to get instant notifications

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everybody,

    I've included a list of the highest ranking FOREX brokers:
    1. Best Forex Broker
    2. eToro - $50 min. deposit.

    Here is a list of money making forex tools:
    1. ForexTrendy - Recommended Probability Software.
    2. EA Builder - Custom Indicators Autotrading.
    3. Fast FX Profit - Secret Forex Strategy.

    I hope you find these lists beneficial...

    ReplyDelete